Sunday, October 23, 2011

A New Start

BISMILLAH...

It's been a while since the last time i posted something on my blog...
Never cross in my mind that i will open back my blog and start blogging again...



Pheww!..many things had happened back then...good things and bad things...and it totally changed me thoroughly ...It changes the way I see, observe and interpret things that happen all around us...
Everything seems to be perfect back then...and i thought it will stay that way forever...but it did not...
bad things happened...and when u try to fix everything back but end up messing things up even worse...
at that time i realized that there's no use of fighting a losing war...because u will ended up losing anyway...
and a decision was made that had plunged my self into the state of grieving, depression and loneliness...
i messed up with my life, i became hot-tempered person, done many things that i shouldn't do, wasted so much time dreaming things that never were

Well, I had it enough!...It's time to put back my life to where it supposed to 
Let bygones be bygones...
Now it's time get up...



And somehow I know there's more in life than this...

No comments:

Post a Comment