Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Live Life To The Fullest

Yes...and that is what i'm going for
For right on, I will appreciate every moment in my life... Thinking of having a guitar... Somehow i feel music makes me feel better...and one thing for sure is blogging...

There are many things that I should learn...I think I'm gonna work hard to improve my writing style so it doesnt sounds boring and uninteractive...and also to improve the content of my articles so that it can reach my audience...These changes cannot happen all in the sudden...it takes time...but it's worth a try

For now on...I will try to discuss on every aspect of life like personal interests, politics, love, musics, cultures etc...

Introducing my guru:

Anytime when I'm free, I used to read this book and try to learn out of it...This book helps me a lot..and in the future I will try to get more English books 

Even right now, I dont feel like I'm using correct English for my writing...but thats the purpose of learning...We learn from mistake...hope this will bring benefits for my future later on...


Quotes of the day

“For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and ask myself: “if today was the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?”  And whenever the answer has been “No” for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something. Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose.” ~Steve Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment