Monday, October 24, 2011

Improving myself

What have prompted me to start blogging again?...

Well...I already grew a strong intention for blogging back then...but for somehow i'm just to lazy to do it
Then, when I got employment....I can feel the need has grown stronger and stronger...my job is not a laborous job...most of the time i just sit down, taking reading and monitoring the quipments, chit-chat, sleep...so I had plenty of time and most of it are wasted for nothing...

Then...I can feel that my English skills has deteriorated over time...
Since graduated from college, there are huge differences between your study environment and working environment...at my workplace...there are not so many people for me to speak English with...therefore over time my English skills has diminished bit by bit and I must do something about it...and it is through blogging...

Another factor is to serve as a platform for me to voice up my opinions about something...
Many things happened to me back then...depression, emotional turmoil, loneliness financial crisis etc...and I need to get myself out of this hell...all of these are killing me from inside...I need to express all of these...and blogging will help me to relieve all the burdens that I carry all this time...

May this be a continuous effort...     








 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment