Saturday, October 29, 2011

THE GREATEST REVENGE

When I was lying on my bed, my mind flew back to the memories I had during my school time. Somehow I wish to turn back the time and enjoy that great moment once again. Now it has been roughly 6 years since I left school. Most of my schoolmates now have became succesful in their  career path. Zahirah now lived in Calgary, Canada working for a leading petrochemichal company. Hazimah Fatin now still completing her study in Japan. Kuchai just graduated from Penn State and now being offered job by JPA. Huda has becames someone's wife now. Most of my Saserian's friends also have reached the peak of their lifetime. 


But...Where am I?

Well, I am nothing if to be compared with them. For the time being, there is nothing to be proud of. My career?.. my love story?..(T-T). but sure things will change in the future but it takes time as the road to success can be very bumpy and full of twists and turns. Like the title of my blog; Still on the journey, still in the making

Tunku Abdul Rahman once said that '' the greatest revenge is for you to outlives people and fluorish''. What he said was indeed true. It doesnt mean that i hold any grudge against my friends but the point is to become succesful in your life and achieve your dream. 

My God help me in this fight 




p/s: still working hard on my English vocab and grammar. If there any mistake about my English, do correct me...cheers

3 comments:

  1. successful is subjective to me. .hahah..no need to worry la bro..ko dah sukses dah skarang ni!

    btw nice blog!

    ReplyDelete