Saturday, December 31, 2011

An Ugly Start

Just had a fight with my younger brother and I dont know for how many times. What just seems to be a heated argument turned to be an ugly brawl. This is not something that everyone in the family expected as a new year is just around the corner and we entering it with an ugly start. Somehow it tooks my parents to intervene to settle the matter. My younger brother has careless attitude on everything he do while me is an ill tempered person that want perfection in every matter. When these two opposing forces collide, not a single good outcome can be expected. These ill feelings towards each other has been there since we where kids. It touched my heart when I saw my mother shed her tears because of us as she the one who bears the burden the most. It touched my heart when I heard my father expressed his regret over the matter. As my parents, it is something that they dont wish to see, to see their sons quarrels and turn our back on each other.

I know that I'm the one who partly to be blamed. Somehow when you are driven with madness, you tend to lose your sense of well being, patience and self respect. Something that i dont want and not trying to be.  Sigh!!!!

Hopefully, as time goes by, things will get much better. I dont want these hatred and ill feelings continue as we grow up.

This house should be a place for happiness and love to flourish. And as long as I live, I will keep it that way and wont let everything to crumble apart

 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment