Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Unfaithful Malaysians

I came across an article in The Star (5th December) entitled "Malaysians Third Most Unfaithful in The World" in terms of love relationship. It's kinda shocking to read how ugly our society is. A survey conducted by Durex found that :
  1. 33% of Malaysian men admitted that they were unfaithful to their spouses
  2. 39% of malysian women confessed to hving betrayed their partner
  3. Malaysian men have an average of three sex partners in their life
What make the matter worst is that the Malays make up 50.4% of Malaysian population. So we can make an assumption of who contributes to this problem the most. Enough said, I heard these kinds of stories for million times already. I saw it myself, I experienced it myself. The storyline is always the same. Men cheating women and vice versa, your boyfriend/girlfriend plays kayu tiga, empat, lima...(I dont know, count it yoursefl), scandals, teman tapi mesra etc..   

Well, living in today's modern era, benevolence attitudes are no longer being endorsed. Honesty and loyalty which are considered sacred in relationship, are just meaningless words in today's interpretation. We are now living in moral depleted society. Our political leaders only think on facing the next general election,clinging to power and survivability of their tribes. They don't even bother of the real problems that plaguing our society especially Malay youngsters. Yesterday's Metro, I read about a Malay college girl being nabbed half naked with her Nigerian boyfriend (Nigerian????). Today's Metro was about 15 (15????) years old Malay teenage girl killed her newly born illegitimate baby. Her boyfriend cabut lari already. This are just few problems that came into limelight. I bet people out there heard more horrible stories than I do.

Premarital sex, skandals, kayu tiga or perhaps kayu 10, curang are now considered common to the Malays. Modern Malays tend to put religion aside and seks bebas, nombor ekor, bohsia, rokok and cikaro at first. I'm dare to say this because these are what happening around me. These are what i endure everyday. This is what the atmosphere that I living today.   

To those who have boyfriend(s)/girlfriend(s) or already married, try to ask this simple question to your partner
"Are you faithful to me?"
but before that, ask yourself first "whether you are faithful enough?"

Unfaithful love?


 p/s: I'm new in blogging, my article might not sounds interesting enough. But still I'm learning



       

No comments:

Post a Comment