Saturday, March 3, 2012

Here without you...

Hhhhmmm...
It's been quiet a long time since I had listen to this song. The first time I came across this song and the band  "3 Doors Down" was around 2003 if I not mistaken. Ever since that, this song has became my favourite song up till now. I think I listened to it for million times already but yet never get bored. Recently, after a long time suddenly I opened back my video folder and found the video clip. I keep playing it on and on.


I can feel the emotion of the song combine with the way and the expression of the singer when he sing it. It just so lovely and touch your emotion. Brad Arnold (the vocalist of the band) states that the main inspiration for this song was his now ex-wife. The song is about being away from someone and missing them, and it's not about how long you've gone, it's about the loneliness that comes with missing someone. It's also about a state of peace that comes with dreaming of the missed loved one.     

Hhhmmm...indeed! Brad Arnold was correct. Thanks for the lovely masterpiece. Something that can accompany me. Something that really suits me well. :)   



Everything I know and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love, And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love...and here without you









No comments:

Post a Comment