Thursday, February 23, 2012

Harvester of Sorrow

It's been a while since my last post. Hurm !! There is something that really intriguing my mind. It's been a year already. But the pain is still there. The more I try to eradicate, the more it hurts. I guest that this long journey is already taking its toll. There's a sort of emptiness deep inside me. An emptiness that needs to be filled, but I just dont know how and with what...

Since that moment, I try to find my way back. Living the life that it should be but sometimes I felt like I'm totally lost. Losing everything that I try holding into. This morning, I try to express that feeling out !!!   

It's been a year, and it feels like it has been wasted just like that.
It's been a year, and I feel like I'm going nowhere
It's been a year, and I dont know what should I do...



 Ya Allah, please help me. Lend me strength so that I can live another day in this world :(

No comments:

Post a Comment