Monday, November 7, 2011

In Pursuit of Happines

It's good to see people around you happy. Sometimes when we walk around, we see happy couples walk together with big smile on their face, enjoying their time together. I wish I could be at their place now. But everyone's fate is not always the same. We only see one side of this world. There is another side where things are completely different. When I see people are happy with their love one, sometimes it makes me sad. It pulls me down to the bottom of endless abyss. Why I can't be like them? Why their able to find happines why I'm not?


But then, even with all the sorrow, it taught me to be a stronger person. It taught me not to rely on fantasies. Stories like Cinderella, Fantaghiro etc. does not exist and they are fiction. It taught me that reality is much challenging and have no mercy.It helps to bring back my faith. I will fight my way out of it.I will pull myself out of the misery. And I will find the happines that I seek for all this time, the true happines.


 "Whoever does right, whether male or female, and is a believer, We will make him live a good life, and We will award them their reward for the best of what they used to do."  (Quran, 16:97)

 "But whoever turns away from the Quran, he will have a hard life, and We will raise him up blind on the Day of Judgment."  (Quran, 20:124)

I once turned my back from Your path, now I'm begging Your mercy and guide to help me walk through it gain. Do help me in this journey My Lord.

2 comments:

  1. salam aidiladha dan salam kenal, insyaAllah, Allah maha pemurah lagi maha mengasihani...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet u to Hanis...thx for the time u spent on my blog...really apprecite that =)

    ReplyDelete